Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model Wife and Widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Mickey
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions for Mickey II, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Memorare to Saint Joseph
Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who implored your help and sought your intercession was left unassisted. Full of confidence in your power I fly unto you and beg your protection. Despise not O Guardian of the Redeemer my humble supplication,* for Mickey II* but in your bounty, hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model wife and widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Mickey
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Dear Saint Rita,
model wife and widow.
You suffered in a long illness,
showing patience out of love for God.
Teach us to pray as you did.
Many invoke you for help,
full of confidence in your intercession.
Deign to come now to our aid
for the relief and cure of Mickey
To God all things are possible.
May this healing give glory to the Lord.
Amen!
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. We are joyous at the report of Mickey’s improvement, and thank you Lord for all your many blessings. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial and recovery.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top