Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.!
 
Thanks for the update Rocket.Sorry Mickey is in so much pain but I am relieived he came through the surgery safely.
God bless

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Update: Mickey’s still in the hospital from his hip operation. I called him to see if he wanted visitors. He was in too much pain to see anyone. I’ll try again tomorrow. Please keep praying.

Thanks,

Rocket
Saint Peregrine, help of cancer patients, look out for Mickey and take good care of him. Deliver him unto God’s hands. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Holy Mary

Mediatrix of All Graces and Mother of Mercy, remember the infinite treasure which your Divine Son has merited by His suffering and which he has confided to you for us, your children. Filled with confidence in your motherly heart, and for the sake of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, please obtain for us the graces we ask.

Dearest Mother, if what we ask is not God’s will may we receive that which will be of greater benefit to our souls. May we experience the kindness of your intercession with Jesus during life and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.!
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Update: Visited Mickey in the hospital yesterday. He is in a lot of pain. He’s had 9 operations in the last year and a half and it’s taken its toll. The pain medication makes him incoherent at times. He needs lots of prayers, please keep praying and God bless.

Rocket
 
Update: Visited Mickey in the hospital yesterday. He is in a lot of pain. He’s had 9 operations in the last year and a half and it’s taken its toll. The pain medication makes him incoherent at times. He needs lots of prayers, please keep praying and God bless.

Rocket
Dear Rocket, I’m so sorry for your brothers suffering…May God give you both peace., and your brother freedom from pain.

Blessed Mother, Our Mother, I ask that you please intercede for this dear brother Mickey, and bring him before the throne of the Lord Our God…
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

St. Peregrine, we ask your intervention for our brother in his suffering.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, we place Mickey in your care at this difficult time. Pray for him; help him know that he will not face his troubles alone. Please join Mickey in his need, asking God to send him consolation in his sorrow, courage in fear, and healing in the midst of his suffering.

Lord, please hear our prayers for Mickey…
 
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial. Please also comfort the family members and friends who care so much for Mickey and worry for him in his time of great suffering.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.
Lord, hear our prayers.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Loving God,

We lift our intentions today for healing and comfort for Mickey, and ask for your mercy, blessings, and courage to be with Mickey and the family members. Please grant Mickey relief from his pain and guide the work of the doctors and medical staff who tend to him at this time, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help him to be strong and persevere, and send your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with Mickey in this time of trial. Please also comfort the family members and friends who care so much for Mickey and worry for him in his time of great suffering.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.

Our Lady of Trust, give my friends, Mickey and his family, confidence in our Lord and His promises for us. Amen.

 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Prayer for healing to Saint Roque
O Blessed Saint Roque,
Patron of the sick,
Have pity on those
Who lie upon a bed of suffering.
Your power was so great
When you were in this world,
That by the sign of the Cross,
Many were healed of their diseases.
Now that you are in heaven,
Your power is not less.
Offer, then, to God our sighs and tears
And obtain for us the health of Mickey which we seek
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top