Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Blessed Saint Roque,
Patron of the sick,
Have pity on those
Who lie upon a bed of suffering.
Your power was so great
When you were in this world,
That by the sign of the Cross,
many were healed of their diseases.
Now that you are in heaven,
your God given power is no less.
Offer, then, to God our sighs and tears
and obtain for us that health we seek
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Peregrine, pray for our dear friend. Thank you.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

*Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen *
 
Lord,
look upon Mickey with eyes of mercy,
may your healing hand rests upon him
may your life giving powers flow into every cell of his body
and into the depths of his soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness
and strength for service in your Kingdom.
Amen!.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
May we be assisted, we beseech Thee, O Lord,
by the worshipful intercession of Thy glorious Mother,
the ever-Virgin Mary; that we,
who have been enriched by her perpetual blessings,
may be delivered from all dangers, and through her loving kindness
made to be of one heart and mind:
Who livest and reignest world without end.
Amen.

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give Your angels and saints charge over those who sleep.

Tend Your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest Your weary ones.
Bless Your dying ones.
Soothe Your suffering ones.
Pity Your afflicted ones.
Shield Your joyous ones, and all for Your love’s sake.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit
Amen
:signofcross:
 
Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary,
that never was it known,
that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help, or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
though burdened by my sins,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in your mercy,
hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Father,
What love You have bestowed on us!
You have made us your children.
You have sent into our hearts the
Spirit of Your Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Who makes us call out to You, Abba! Father!
You have rescued us, Father, from the world of darkness
and placed us in the Kingdom of Your beloved Son.
You let the sun rise and the rain fall on the good and the evil alike.
You have given us the true bread of heaven.
You see the secrets of human hearts.
You know the needs of us all,Father
You know the needs of Mickey
Heavenly Father, we give You thanks.
We trust in You.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Father,
What love You have bestowed on us!
You have made us your children.
You have sent into our hearts the
Spirit of Your Divine Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Who makes us call out to You, Abba! Father!
You have rescued us, Father, from the world of darkness
and placed us in the Kingdom of Your beloved Son.
You let the sun rise and the rain fall on the good and the evil alike.
You have given us the true bread of heaven.
You see the secrets of human hearts.
You know the needs of us all,Father
You know the needs of Mickey
Heavenly Father, we give You thanks.
We trust in You.
Amen!
 
Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O God of heavenly powers, by the might of your command
you drive away from our bodies all sickness and all infirmity:
Be present in your goodness with your servant, that his
weakness may be banished and his strength restored; and that,
his health being renewed, he may bless your holy Name;
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.
 
Almighty and eternal God,
you are the everlasting health of those who believe in you.
Hear us for your sick servant for whom
we implore the aid of your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he may give thanks to you in your church.
Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Dear Lord be his protector and defender in this time of trouble.
Surround him with the Holy Angels,
so that he may emerge from every danger in the fullness of health
and well being. Guide his life journey,
so he will always walk safely together with you,
in God’s protection and friendship.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
and of the Son,
and of the Holy Spirit.
Amen.
:crossrc:
 
Glory to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top