Please pray for my brother Mickey II

  • Thread starter Thread starter 244Rocket
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

Hail Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O Lord, listen to our prayer
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!
Amen!
Adapted from the Weekday Missal.
 
O Lord, listen to our prayers
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O Lord, listen to our prayers
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O Lord, listen to our prayer
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!
Amen!

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O Lord, listen to our prayer
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Novena Prayer to Saint Michael of the Saints
Trinitarian Mystic and Cancer Patron


http://www.trinitarians.org/about/images/StMichael.jpg

We praise you, Most Holy Trinity, for having sent us Saint Michael of the Saints, to be our friend and intercessor in the fight against cancer.

Grant us, we pray, a humble faith that we may follow in his holy footsteps and believe without doubt in your generous gift of healing.

With humble and childlike trust, we ask your Divine help through Saint Michael of the Saints in this urgent necessity.

May this gift of bodily health bring us peace and joy which are but a foretaste of heaven, and may we be counted one day among your saints in glory.

Father, your world is ill with cancer and frightened. We pray you ease the suffering of those afflicted, give loving hands to those who care for them, and light the way for those who seek its cure.

Merciful Father, extend your healing hand so that we may cry out, A cure at last!

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.

Prayer for Cancer Patients
Most Holy Trinity, You who gave us Saint Michael of the Saints as trusted friend and intercessor, and as patron of those afflicted with cancer, look with kindness on your servants who this day invoke his name.

Through his intercession, comfort those in distress, confirm those in doubt. Satisfy their spiritual needs from the treasury of your grace.

Remember all those who call on your help, but be especially solicitous of Mickey. Restore health to this person and to all those who are sick.

Sanctify those who endure pain with Christlike acceptance and grant to all of us a just reward in the life of glory to come.

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee

Sacred Heart of Jesus
We place our trust in Thee
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O Lord, listen to our prayer
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!
**
Glory be to the Father,**
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
A Prayer for Healing

http://www.holyface.org.uk/images/shroudface.jpg

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You, allow Your healing hand to heal us. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most HOLY FACE OF JESUS bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch us gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
 
O Lord, listen to our prayer
And let our cry for help reach you.
Do not hide your face from us
in the day of our distress.
Turn your ear towards us Lord and answer us!
**
Glory be to the Father,**
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen!
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top