T
Thomas48
Guest
Dear Friends,
I know this may sound like a silly request but if you can please say a prayer for my cat. We’ve had my cat in the family for the last 13 years and today one of the family members accidently hit her while putting the car in the garage. She is in an indoor/outdoor cat that spends alot of time in the garage. She always moves when we put the cars in but I guess today she was just in a very deep sleep. We couldn’t find her for a few hours than she was found behind a bush. When I picked her up she tried to walk but kept falling onto one side. From what examination we could do, it seems that there may be something wrong with her spine.
We took her inside and she curled up and is breathing very heavy. I sat with her for a good while and she seizes up every now and than. Her breathing was very fast but now slowed and she is resting. It is actually very hard for me to write this because shes been in the family for so long but I’m afraid that she is dying. The kids and everyone else in the family really love this cat. I know it may just be an animal but we devloped a very strong connection with her over the past 13 years. Sadly theres nothing we can do at the moment but let her rest and hope for the best in the morning. Please pray that she pulls through. Thank You
I know this may sound like a silly request but if you can please say a prayer for my cat. We’ve had my cat in the family for the last 13 years and today one of the family members accidently hit her while putting the car in the garage. She is in an indoor/outdoor cat that spends alot of time in the garage. She always moves when we put the cars in but I guess today she was just in a very deep sleep. We couldn’t find her for a few hours than she was found behind a bush. When I picked her up she tried to walk but kept falling onto one side. From what examination we could do, it seems that there may be something wrong with her spine.
We took her inside and she curled up and is breathing very heavy. I sat with her for a good while and she seizes up every now and than. Her breathing was very fast but now slowed and she is resting. It is actually very hard for me to write this because shes been in the family for so long but I’m afraid that she is dying. The kids and everyone else in the family really love this cat. I know it may just be an animal but we devloped a very strong connection with her over the past 13 years. Sadly theres nothing we can do at the moment but let her rest and hope for the best in the morning. Please pray that she pulls through. Thank You
***