Please pray for my cyber-mom. Please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trident_H
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trident_H

Guest
I don’t know what’s wrong, but she’s not feeling well right now. I need some prayers so she can get better. I mean I’m not sure that my praying on my own is going to do anything. I’m not sure I’m even in a state of grace or anything. I’m not sure God would hear my prayers. But He’ll listen to you guys. I just need this favor, k? You tell me if you want me to do anything for you too, k? Thanks. Thanks so much.

Peace.

-Trident
 
The fervent prayer of a righteous man/woman availath much.==Dear St Anthony, the Wonder Worker of Miracles. God answered your prayers when you were alive and after you were in heaven. You know the needs of this cyber mom. Look upon your child and heal her. Breath into her your healing Holy Spirit. continue our prayers for her and pass them onto Jesus to present to the Father for His mercy. In your name. Amen
in Christs name
tweedlealice
 
I pray for Trident’s cyber mom, you know her
down-sitting and up-rising, and are familiar w/
all her ways(PS. 139), heal her, I pray, by your
merciful hand, so that she could continue to
assist Trident, in Jesus’ mighty Name.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is w/ you,
blessed are you among women,
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O gracious Virgin Mary,
that never has it been known that anyone
who had fled to you for protection, implored
your help or sought your intercession was
left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I
fly to you O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word
Incarnate, despise not my petition, but
in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.
 
Will pray dear friend. The Lord hears everyone’s prayer. We’re all sinners. Be at peace. I and others will pray with you.
God bless,
Clare
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Praying for your cyber mother through the intercession of St. Robert Bellarmine…

Prayer to St. Robert Bellarmine

V. The Lord loved him, and adorned him, alleluia.
R. He clothed him with a robe of glory, alleluia.

O Doctor right excellent, O light of Holy Church, O blessed Robert, lover of the divine law, entreat for us the Son of God. Alleluia.

Let us pray.

O God, who didst adorn blessed Robert, thy Bishop and Doctor, with marvelous learning and virtue to expose the deceptions of error and to defend the rights of the Apostolic See, grant by his merits and intercession, that love for the truth may increase in us, and the souls that do wander may return to the unity of thy Church. Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

Ant: O ye holy and righteous, rejoice in the Lord, alleluia; for blessed are the folk that God hath chosen to him to be his inheritance, alleluia.

V. Right dear in the sight of the Lord, alleluia.
R. Is the death of his Saints, alleluia.

Let us pray.

Grant, O Lord, that this holy festival of thy blessed St. Robert Bellarmine, may ever assist us in thy service : and that we may thereby be rendered worthy to walk after thy commandments.

Amen.

 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying…
+

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen*
 
Please help her get better God. I don’t know what you want from me. But I mean you’ve got it. I’ll do it. Well at least I’ll try. I mean I’ll do it if I can. But I mean you know that already.

-H
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thanks guys. Thanks so much for the help! Please keep praying. I’m praying every day. Even if I don’t say it here. Sometimes I just get a bit shy and don’t know what to say. But I’m still praying anyway. Except I missed yesterday because my mind was playing tricks on me again. But then I just said two prayers today to make up.

Peace all of you. Thanks again!

-Trident
 
Thank you. Thank you everyone for continuing to pray with me. I mean I’m doing my best, but I think you guys are doing the heavy-lifting. I’ve been reciting my rosary for you cyber-mom. That’s the way I do it. That way I think Mary’s kind of helping too.

Peace guys.

-Trident
 
Praying for your cyber-mom, that she is allowed entry into Heaven, and for your prayer life, that you can increase in hope and faith. :signofcross:
 
†

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen. †

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen. †

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle,
be our defense against the wickedness and snares
of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray.
And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the
power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other
evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen. †

St. Thérèse of Liseux Prayer From “Story of A Soul”

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise, and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.

Amen. †

Lord, thank you that you are with me right now.
Your love surpasses all fear.
I give you the anxiety I feel.
I surrender all my worries to you.
Clear my mind;
Calm my heart;
Still my Spirit;
Relax my being, that, I may
always glorify you in everything
I write, speak and do.

Amen. †

Jesus, Help Me

In every need let me come to Thee with humble trust, saying,
Jesus, help me!

In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations,
Jesus, help me!

In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials,
Jesus, help me!

In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles and sorrows,
Jesus, help me!

When my heart is cast down by failure, at seeing no good come from my efforts,
Jesus, help me!

When others fail me, and Thy grace alone can assist me,
Jesus, help me!

When I throw myself on Thy tender love as Father and Savior,
Jesus, help me!

When I feel impatient, and my cross irritates me,
Jesus, help me!

When sickness and loneliness overcome me,
Jesus, help me!

Always, in weakness, falls and shortcomings of every kind,
Jesus, help me and never forsake me.

Thank You, dear Lord Jesus.

Amen. †

Sweet Heart of Jesus, be my love.
Sweet Heart of my Jesus, grant that I may always love You more.
Heart of Jesus, burning with love for us, set our hearts on fire with love of You.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make our hearts like Your Heart.

Amen. †

Prayers said. All will be well. Do not fear, the Lord is protecting you.
Do not be lonely, your guardian angel is beside you.
Be comforted, Mother will watch over you, and the
Holy Spirit will guide you.

Thank You, dear Lord Jesus.

Amen. †

:signofcross: :blessyou:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top