K
kbleau
Guest
Hello Everyone!
Please keep my family in your prayers. There is a lot of fighting between us and our teenage daughter lately! I am trying the calm, not angry approach. It isn’t working so well.
I am praying a lot for peace. My husband is an atheist who grew up catholic. My daughter does not know if she believes in God or not. My little however, are a different story!
Please pray for peace in my family.
Kayla
Please keep my family in your prayers. There is a lot of fighting between us and our teenage daughter lately! I am trying the calm, not angry approach. It isn’t working so well.
I am praying a lot for peace. My husband is an atheist who grew up catholic. My daughter does not know if she believes in God or not. My little however, are a different story!
Please pray for peace in my family.
Kayla