R
rafarose
Guest
Divine Healer imprint this intention on your most sacred heart. Grant this brother the necessary healing, comfort and strength
Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Amen
Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and in the hour of our death
Amen.
In union with the Holy Trinity and sacred heart
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked for many favors, but I earnestly implore this one. Take it, place it in Your Sacred Heart. When the Eternal Father sees it covered with Your Precious Blood, He will not refuse it. It will be no longer my prayer but Yours, O Jesus. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You. Let me never be confounded. Amen.
Our father who art in heaven
Hallowed be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Amen
Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
Blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and in the hour of our death
Amen.
In union with the Holy Trinity and sacred heart
O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I have asked for many favors, but I earnestly implore this one. Take it, place it in Your Sacred Heart. When the Eternal Father sees it covered with Your Precious Blood, He will not refuse it. It will be no longer my prayer but Yours, O Jesus. O Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place my trust in You. Let me never be confounded. Amen.

