Please pray for my friend's children

  • Thread starter Thread starter easter1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

easter1

Guest
Please pray for my daughter Tanya who is due to have her first baby very soon, for a safe easy delivery and healthy baby and mother.

Please pray for my son Dan who has got depression that he gets better soon and is converted also

Thank you very much

God Bless
:gopray2: :highprayer: :gopray2:
 
Lord Jesus, Tanya is to deliver her first baby soon. I pray that she may have a safe and easy delivery and may receive in her arms a healthy baby.

Lord Jesus, I pray that you may grant Dan, the gift of healing. I pray that he accept your gift of grace and for his conversion of heart towards you.

Mother Mary, please pray for these intentions.
 
Jesus please be with Tanya for a safe easy delivery and healthy baby.

Please help Dan’s outlook and self-esteem, and help him to know and welcome that You love him.

Jesus please bless this family
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top