please pray for my grandmother

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4EverHis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
4

4EverHis

Guest
Hi 🙂

My grandma lives in another country and I haven’t seen her in a long time… I dont really have a way to visit, right now. I’ve been writing her letters however… she has never practiced any religion, as far as I know, and I’ve told her a bit about God in my last letter. (and my conversion to Catholicism.) Recently, she’s expressed some interest in believing in God, and told me that she is now more sure that He is real! I was really happy about that… she was baptized Eastern Orthodox as a child and I’m hoping that she would come back to the Sacraments. My grandma is around 80 years old and struggles with various health problems and we lost grandpa a while ago… so it’s been really hard. Could you please pray for my grandma that her health would improve and that she would keep on seeking God, that He would give her any graces she needs spiritually and otherwise.

Thanks so much 🙂

God bless
 
I would consider it a great honor to pray for your Grandmother before our Eucharistic Lord! I will pray for you also that God guide you in what you are to do and say that would make a profound difference in her heart and soul as she continues her search for God.
 
Praying that she continues to respond positively to His invitation …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
HAIL HOLY QUEEN
Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning, and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us; and after this, our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.
 
Lord, I pray for 4EverHis’ grandmother. May she continue to seek you and come to find you and find her health and salvation in you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord, thank You for the graces You have already given her.
Please continue to draw her to Yourself.
And please continue to inspire her granddaughter in prayer
and with her words in their correspondence.
 
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”
 
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”
 
Hi 🙂

My grandma lives in another country and I haven’t seen her in a long time… I dont really have a way to visit, right now. I’ve been writing her letters however… she has never practiced any religion, as far as I know, and I’ve told her a bit about God in my last letter. (and my conversion to Catholicism.) Recently, she’s expressed some interest in believing in God, and told me that she is now more sure that He is real! I was really happy about that… she was baptized Eastern Orthodox as a child and I’m hoping that she would come back to the Sacraments. My grandma is around 80 years old and struggles with various health problems and we lost grandpa a while ago… so it’s been really hard. Could you please pray for my grandma that her health would improve and that she would keep on seeking God, that He would give her any graces she needs spiritually and otherwise.

Thanks so much 🙂

God bless
O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top