A
AuroraB
Guest
O Mary we crown thee with blossoms today
Queen of the Angels and Queen of the May.
Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary
That never was it known
That anyone should fly to your protection
Implore your help
And be left unaided.
Filled therefore with confidence in your goodness
I fly to you O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother
To You I come before You I stand
Sinful and sorrowful
At the foot of the Cross.
Intercede for us with your Son
O most gracious Virgin Mary
Hear and answer our prayer for this family
We pray, in Jesus’ name.
Mary Help of the afflicted, please listen to and answer our prayer.
AMEN
Queen of the Angels and Queen of the May.
Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary
That never was it known
That anyone should fly to your protection
Implore your help
And be left unaided.
Filled therefore with confidence in your goodness
I fly to you O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother
To You I come before You I stand
Sinful and sorrowful
At the foot of the Cross.
Intercede for us with your Son
O most gracious Virgin Mary
Hear and answer our prayer for this family
We pray, in Jesus’ name.
Mary Help of the afflicted, please listen to and answer our prayer.
AMEN