Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Thank you my friends for all of your prayers. It touches my heart to see your concern.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord, sometimes events in our lives cloud everything else out. Please use her husband’s suffering to perfect him in holiness. Please help him to completely depend on you, to give everything over to you. Please protect his physical health in this time of great stress. Please help him see things from Your Heavenly and Eternal point of view. Grant Him Your Peace.

Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, strengthened in Thine agony by the Angels, strengthen us in our agony.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father Who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our tresspasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Thank you again for all of your continued prayers! I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
Lord, I pray for Irishmom and her family. May her husband’s case have a good conclusion so the family can begin to heal. Give them both strength during this difficult time.

God bless you!!!
 
Thank you again for all of your continued prayers! I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Loving God,

Please bless this situation and all who participate in it and grant your mercy and blessings to Irishmom2’s husband and the entire family, in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this husband courage, strength, and strong faith in your divine providence. Help the legal community to complete the work with justice and fairness.

We lift our prayers in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.
 
My husband’s court date is next Wednesday. Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Continued prayers for your husband!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen
 
My husband’s court date is next Wednesday. Again, I thank you again for all of your continued prayers. I appreciate them so much. May God bless you for caring for a stranger and may he give you your heart’s desire.

Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top