Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen***

:crossrc:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top