Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen
 
Praying for Irishmom and her husband and family…

**
+**

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven,
who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart for help in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.They just want an end to all this worry hanging over them of this case.Please guide the other party that they would not file an appeal…Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her husband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.
God bless you!! :hug1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top