Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O blood and water
Which gushed forth from the heart of Jesus
As a fount of mercy towards us
I trust in you.

Out of the depths I have cried to Thee O Lord
Lord hear my voice
Let Thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplication
If Thou O Lord should observe iniquities
Lord who could endure it?
For with Thee there is merciful forgiveness
And by reason of Thy law I have waited for Thee O Lord.
My soul hath relied on His word,
My soul hath hoped in the Lord.
From the morning watch even until night
Let Israel hope in the Lord
Because with the Lord there is mercy
And with Him plentiful redemption.
And He shall redeem Israel
From all her iniquity.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Queen of Heaven
The Ocean Star
Guide of the wanderer here below
Thrown on life’s toils
We claim thy care
Save us from peril and from woe
Mother of Christ, Star of the Sea
Pray for the wanderer pray for me.
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Hail Glorious St. Patrick
Dear Saint of our Isle
On us thy poor children
Bestow a sweet smile
And now thou art throned
In the Mansions above
On Ireland’s green valley
Look down in thy love

St. Patrick please pray for this family and for a
good outcome to the trial.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top