Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, please watch over, protect and defend this family during their time of need. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

O dear Jesus, I humbly implore You to grant Your special graces to this family.
May their home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith.
I beg You, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of them,
absent and present, living and dead.
O Mary, loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother,
pray to Jesus for this family, for all the families of the world,
to guard the cradle of the newborn,
the schools of the young and their vocations.
Blessed Saint Joseph, holy guardian of Jesus and Mary,
assist them by your prayers in all the necessities of life.
Ask of Jesus that special grace which He granted to you,
to watch over their home at the pillow of the sick and the dying,
so that with Mary and with you, heaven may find their family
unbroken in the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Amen.
:crossrc:
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important case in which he is involved ,so that the truth may prevail and he will be totally exonerated . Lord God , I ask You to please help Irishmom and her husband to cope with all the stress it causes . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security , asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , Mother of God , of blessed St.Joseph , of your blessed apostles St.Peter and St.Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Almighty God , I pray for the husband of Irishmom, that You will relieve him from all worries and issues arising from this most important case in which he is involved ,so that the truth may prevail and he will be totally exonerated . Lord God , I ask You to please help Irishmom and her husband to cope with all the stress it causes . Amen .

For the intercession of the Saints .
Keep us safe , Lord , from every danger which threatens mind or body . In your goodness , give peace and security , asked for us by the prayers of the blessed and glorious ever-virgin Mary , Mother of God , of blessed St.Joseph , of your blessed apostles St.Peter and St.Paul , and of all the saints ; so that all hostility and falsehood may be brought to nothing , and your Church may serve you in untroubled freedom . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look kindly upon my husband. Allow his lawyers to present his case with accuracy and truth and that both sides will strive for what is truly just. Please have a ruling in his favor if it your will, and have my husband accept whatever outcome he receives with grace and appreciation. Heal any wounds caused by this ordeal and help us to move on to better days without resentment or bitterness. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Thomas More, intercede on my husband’s behalf.
 
Lord I pray You would place Your healing hand upon this situation for our friend’s husband.Please guide all the decision makers to sincerely open their hearts and minds to the truth and see fit to come back with the correct verdict so our friend’s husband can be free once and for all of this worry over his head.I ask You Lord to bless him and grant him and his wife strength to overcome the stressful times facing them.Thankyou Lord for all Your many blessings Amen

Our Lady please pray for our friend’s husband Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top