Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I ask that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Almighty God , by Your Compassion and Mercy , You granted the prayers of all who prayed for our dear friend’s husband , providing a successful outcome to the legal procedures and establishing the complete innocence of her husband , This has been a terrible burden on their lives and marriage . For an appeal against the lawful verdict to be granted would be a travesty of justice and would continue the nightmarish situation for them . Our Heavenly Father , we beg of You to enable any appeal to be overruled , saving Irishmom and her husband any further heartache and worry .Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord, I ask that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord God, please hear our prayers for Irishmom2 and her husband. You know the heartaches, worries, and stresses they are undergoing. I pray, Lord God, for a resolution that is favorable. Please deter those seeking an appeal from doing so. Please grant Irishmom2 and her husband the graces they need, strength and fortitude, and a steadfast faith in You. I pray, Lord, that they have peace and calm, and a reassurance that they will no longer have to go through the stress of an appeal. Please grant our prayers, Lord god, for our dear friend. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. AMEN.

St. Michael, pray for them
Sts. Cosmos and Damien, pray for them
St. Luke, pray for them
St. Philomena, pray for them
St. Jude, pray for them
St. Rita, pray for them
St. Anthony, pray for them
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Almighty God , by Your Compassion and Mercy , You granted the prayers of all who prayed for our dear friend’s husband , providing a successful outcome to the legal procedures and establishing the complete innocence of her husband , This has been a terrible burden on their lives and marriage . For an appeal against the lawful verdict to be granted would be a travesty of justice and would continue the nightmarish situation for them . Our Heavenly Father , we beg of You to enable any appeal to be overruled , saving Irishmom and her husband any further heartache and worry .Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top