Please pray for my husband -2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Irishmom2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord,

Bless Irishmom’s husband, and please consider their situation to not have a second trial. Lord, You that show mercy to your sons and daughters, please have mercy. May the most holy will of God happens.

Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord, I ask that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Irishmom2

May God bless you and your family.

My specific prayer request tonight Lord, is that for Irishmom and her husband to have a peaceful night’s sleep and for you to take away their stress at least for today. In the name of your son, Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, I ask that you will look favorably on my husband and have this case remain as it was found. The justice system has spoken and yet now the plaintiffs wish to undo what was found by a jury of 12. This does not seem fair, and is causing my husband such distress. Please shower him with your mercy and do not allow this appeal to go forward. My husband’s sanity, as well as his ability to function each day depend on this. I am begging you Lord, to hear my petition for my husband and have their appeal denied. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Irishmom, you and your family are in my prayers.

Lord, I pray things turn out favorably for Irishmom’s husband. I pray for peace for the family- they have gone through so much. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

God bless you and your family. :hug1:
 
Lord I pray for our friend Irishmom and her husband who have endured so much heartache and worry in recent times.I ask You would guide the powers that be and that the right outcome will happen for our friends husband if an appeal happens.I pray an appeal will not happen due to the lengthy stress this would cause.Please Lord grant healing strength to Irishmom and her dear husband.I pray her hsuband can be comforted and lifted from this enormous strain and stress.Please bless him and Irishmom and help them through this very worrying time.I pray these things through Jesus Christ Our Lord Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top