please pray for my marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter kbarth
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus please give this husband grace and love to return to his family, and to give his wife wholehearted support and companionship
 
Loving God,

Please bless kbarth, her husband, and their children as they continue to work through a time of great uncertainty and suffering. The gift of holy matrimony is one of the greatest gifts you offer us in this world and it provides the small church for the family to offer you the thanks and praise for all the blessings you provide. Help kbarth’s husband to listen for your call and respond to your plan for him and this family. He left his parents and was joined as one flesh with kbarth, help him to receive the grace and the responsbility associated with this great gift on earth and return to his place as the father and husband of this family. Send your Holy Spirit to kbarth and her husband and grant them the opportunity to love each other and their family completely as you love each of them. As the healing and trust builds, please provide the opportunity for kbarth and her husband to invite Jesus back into this Holy Union through a marriage encounter or other worthwhile spirit based process of enlightment and growth as a couple. Please give kbarth and her children the strength, courage, and faith that this situation will be resolved in a most joyous and positive way soon. Help kbarth to have a strong prayer life and to lift up her concerns and suffering to you as she shares in the burden of your Cross in her life. We know that you will provide a way out of every situation for us and will never give us more than we can bear, even though it may not always feel like it to us in our misery. Have mercy on this family and reunite them in accordance with your perfect, righteous, and just Holy Will.

We ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus, your son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am so sad. Please pray for my family. My husband has divorced me. I am so sad. He moved home for just one day, didn’t even stay the night and moved everything out the next day. He is so confused. He comes over to the house everyday to see the kids and me (as he says) but will not let me go. I am so so sad. I pray for strenght, guidance and his prompt return home as he belongs with us, he just won’t listen what his heart is telling him to do.

We belong together and his children miss him so so much!
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am so sad. Please pray for my family. My husband has divorced me. I am so sad. He moved home for just one day, didn’t even stay the night and moved everything out the next day. He is so confused. He comes over to the house everyday to see the kids and me (as he says) but will not let me go. I am so so sad. I pray for strenght, guidance and his prompt return home as he belongs with us, he just won’t listen what his heart is telling him to do.

We belong together and his children miss him so so much!

Put your foot down, and he may come back.***

He can’t have his cake and eat it too.

He needs to pick the children up on time, as you have things to do during his visitation times. Then, get in your car-and drive away (to the grocery)…or close the door and lock it.

He can’t just walk in, nilly-dilly anytime he has nothing better to do. He wanted to leave-so he needs to go. You need to make things as normal as you can, since he abandoned the family.

Wouldn’t we all like the freedom to just abandon the family when we felt like it, or when times got tough?

How very selfish he is. Me-me-I-I. The children don’t really need a father in the house—I’m so confused.

Confused? Bull****!

I’ve heard this before. My prayer for you is that he doesn’t bring a disease home to you.

I have not seen any other reason-than another person (lust)-for this to happen. Let me know if I’m wrong. I have seen it too many times before.

God Bless you and your children.
Now, go make a life for the 3 of you.

My suggestion is that you contact your Priest to see if he has a counselor. Your Bishop will. Go to a Catholic one, is my suggestion.

God Bless.
+Peace Be With You.
 
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am so sad. Please pray for my family. My husband has divorced me. I am so sad. He moved home for just one day, didn’t even stay the night and moved everything out the next day. He is so confused. He comes over to the house everyday to see the kids and me (as he says) but will not let me go. I am so so sad. I pray for strenght, guidance and his prompt return home as he belongs with us, he just won’t listen what his heart is telling him to do.

We belong together and his children miss him so so much!
I’m sorry about your news. Pray for your strength,guidance
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top