Please Pray for My Nephew BJ

• Thread starter Thread starter Gigglin4God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gigglin4God

**I just got an email from my brother and he said that my nephew just got heads up that his unit may be redeployed to Iraq again this summer!!! Please Keep BJ in your prayers. I really dont want him to go back there. 😦 :crying: :gopray2: **

Praying for him, and praying for all of our service men and women.

Praying… so that God will provide the best plan. Whatever it is, may God protects him and also strengthen you all in accepting His will. 🙂

Thank you all for your prayers. It really means alot to me. He has already been there before for a years time. I just dont want him to go again. I fear for him so much. I didnt sleep too good last night with knowing this as it seems like a brick just hit the bottom of my stomach making it knot up. Please pray for me so that God will grant me peace in my heart so I dont have to worry about him. Thank you again so very much.

:signofcross:Will be keeping BJ in daily prayer along with all our military and the people of Iraq. May The Lord free you from all anxiety and grant you Peace…

Keeping BJ and all our men and women in the military in prayer.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I have said a prayer for BJ, and you.

God Bless,
SpokBBane
Army 84’-94’

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back