E
Eric_Olsen
Guest
I want to thank everyone who prayed for him when I asked several months ago. I need more prayers because the situation in his home is toxic. Nathan is 16, his mother and little brother do not get along. His father is not in the picture any more and he tends to get very angry and forceful toward the people around him. He is seeing a girl that I believe has emotional issues and her own parents are trying to keep a short leash on her. She seeks attention and gets it from Nathan. Her own family has its own troubles such as her older sister got pregnant at a young age.
Nathan is basically a good kid. He did extremely well in school this past year but needs guidance. He has some anger issues and his mother is very reluctant to get him counselling. Please pray for him to stay on the right path.
Thanks you in advance,
Eric
Nathan is basically a good kid. He did extremely well in school this past year but needs guidance. He has some anger issues and his mother is very reluctant to get him counselling. Please pray for him to stay on the right path.
Thanks you in advance,
Eric

***