Please pray for my sister in law Barbara

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhash1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhash1

Guest
Originally Posted by jhash1
Praying for this intention and for my sister in law Barbara who lost her job and has two young daughters to support.

Loving God, You always lead us and give us the option to respond to Your grace even though it may come to us in ways we do not understand. Please help my sister in law Barbara and all who are out of work be strong, have courage, and to find employment in accordance with Your plan for them.

Praying in name of Your beloved Son and our Lord Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Lord, I have learned today that my sister in law has a lump in her breast. Please bless her and give her the courage and strength to accept your will and follow the path you have set out for her. I pray that she may find work and be comforted by our Blessed Mother as she awaits news of her health issues. Please give her girls wisdom and maturity as they support and love their Mom during this difficult time for the family. I know you will never give any of us more than we can bear, and I know your love is unconditional. Please guide my family so we can support Barbara in her time of need and suffering. May we always return thanks and praise to you in all situations in our lives. I pray in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.
 
I am praying for Barbara and her family.

:signofcross:

(I notice you are from Tennessee, too many jobs been lost around here lately:( )
 
Jesus my friend has been concerned about her sister in law and nieces because Barbara has lost her job. Now she finds that Barbara has a lump in her breast. Please flood her with the courage and strength to deal with these serious problems, and accept all the graces that You will offer her.

Please help her to find work that will permit her to also deal with her health issues. Please give her girls wisdom and maturity as they support and love their Mom during this difficult time for the family. I know you will never give any of us more than we can bear, and I know your love is unconditional.

Please guide everyone in the family in the best ways to support Barbara in her time of need and suffering. May we always return thanks and praise to you in all situations in our lives.

Father, we ask Your mercy, strength, and healing, in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Your family will be in all my prayers and daily Masses.
With love, Trishie
 
Dear Lord,

Thank you for the generosity and care from your people as they lift up your daughter, my sister in law Barbara, and express their concern for her and her family. It is truly from the best of each of us that your prayers for the world are answered and each of us grow closer to You, Your Son, and Your Holy Spirit. I am thankful each day for the people you send into our lives and am inspired by their prayers, petitions, and concern for their fellow human beings. I ask once again today for your blessing and strength for my sister in law, her daughters, and her doctors. I pray that she may find work so she has the health insurance she needs. I pray that my family will reach out and love and support her in her time of need and concern. I also ask for your continued grace for all the kind hearted people on this forum who care for your people around the world and pray for their needs.

You are the Most High, Exalted, and Loving God and we thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your people for another day.

Amen

John (jhash1)
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Praying for Barbara’s healing and to find gainful employment to support her family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Barbara)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.
 
Loving God,

I come before you again tonight as your loving, but imperfect and sometimes sinful child. I ask for your mercy and strength. I present again to you the needs and concerns about my sister in law Barbara and her family. I ask you for your blessing in her life and the wisdom to understand and accept the path you choose for her. Please continue to guide her and her girls, and give them a great affection and love for one another as they go through this difficult time. I offer my prayer persistently as the widow did in the Gospel of Luke, Chapter 18. Thank you for your many blessings and the challenges you provide us as you prepare your servants for the life ahead.

I pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
 
Loving God,

I come before you again tonight as your loving, but imperfect and sometimes sinful child. I ask for your mercy and strength. I present again to you the needs and concerns about my sister in law Barbara and her family. I ask you for your blessing in her life and the wisdom to understand and accept the path you choose for her. Please continue to guide her and her girls, and give them a great affection and love for one another as they go through this difficult time. I offer my prayer persistently as the widow did in the Gospel of Luke, Chapter 18. Thank you for your many blessings and the challenges you provide us as you prepare your servants for the life ahead.

I pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever.

Amen.
Amen to your loving prayer for Barbara and her girls. Please continue to put her needs before us. And to your own humble prayer that God will make you holy in His sight

Jesus please always deepen the mutual love and goodness in this family. Please give progressive healing to Barbara…and kindly lead her to work that will support her family but not compromise her health further.

Jesus, You promised, “Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For the one who asks always receives; the one who searches, always finds; the one who knocks will always have the door opened to him. Is there a man among you who would hand his son a stone when he asked for bread? Or hand him a snake when he asks for a fish? … How much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!” [Matthew 7:7-11]

And, for You said that, “if two of you on earth agree to ask anything at all, it will be granted by my Father in heaven. For where two or three meet in my name, I shall be there with them.” [Matthew 18:19-20]

We ask the Father in Your name to please hear and grant our prayers for this family.
Thank You, Jesus
 
I’ll add her to my prayers tomorrow, along with all the unemployed.
 
Loving God,

I come before you again tonight to offer thanks and praise for the opportunity to serve you and your people as you would desire. Please guide me and help me to respond as you will.
I lift up my sister in law Barbara, her daughters, her health, and her need for employment to your grace and holy inspiration. Your have a divine plan that we do not yet understand, help us to receive your will and your mercy with open and loving arms.

Bless Barbara, her doctors, and our family as we care for her.

Please help me always to appreciate and thank your people for their great kindness in praying for Barbara and her family’s needs. It is through the love of your people that we all move closer to the state of life you desire for us as preparation for the ultimate divine plan.

We pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.
 
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top