Please pray for our marriage

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayful
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayful

Guest
Please pray for my marriage. I can’t believe how much husband has hurt me. I really have no feeling left for him. I cannot believe he would hurt me so much. I want to walk away from this marriage and don’t see any hope for us. I cannot live this way. It is his way or no way. I hate who I have turned into. I used to be a person full of hope and excited about the future. Now I cry every day and have given up on my dreams. He has taken all my dreams away from me. I don’t think God wants me to live this way. I have tried so hard. He won’t go to counseling and just yells when I tell him how I feel. help !!!
 
Praying for you to have the courage to seek the help you need in this situation.
 
Please pray for my marriage. I can’t believe how much husband has hurt me. I really have no feeling left for him. I cannot believe he would hurt me so much. I want to walk away from this marriage and don’t see any hope for us. I cannot live this way. It is his way or no way. I hate who I have turned into. I used to be a person full of hope and excited about the future. Now I cry every day and have given up on my dreams. He has taken all my dreams away from me. I don’t think God wants me to live this way. I have tried so hard. He won’t go to counseling and just yells when I tell him how I feel. help !!!
Life is too short, you do not deserve to continue to be hurt and live with sadness . God would not want you to continue to live with so much sorrow too! If he doesn’t want help, then you go yourself and get your life on the road to recovery and away from this person who causes you this so much unhappiness
 
Lord I ask Your grace and healing for this husband a this wife. I as You to lead them to the resolution You wish in this relationship.
Prayful you are a precious, child of God whom He loved into existence. You are beautiful and unique, and God has dreams for you to flourish. I ask Him to lead you as He wishes. I ask Him to give you healing, wisdom, and courage to truly unfold in the life He means for you
 
Please pray for my marriage. I can’t believe how much husband has hurt me. I really have no feeling left for him. I cannot believe he would hurt me so much. I want to walk away from this marriage and don’t see any hope for us. I cannot live this way. It is his way or no way. I hate who I have turned into. I used to be a person full of hope and excited about the future. Now I cry every day and have given up on my dreams. He has taken all my dreams away from me. I don’t think God wants me to live this way. I have tried so hard. He won’t go to counseling and just yells when I tell him how I feel. help !!!
God please provide your blessing on this marriage and this woman open up the hearts of both to your son our lord Jesus christ and let the holy spirit in to their home so they have hearts full of your love and love for one another, in christs name I pray, amen
 
Father, in the name of Jesus, please help this woman in this unhappy marriage. Please send Your Holy Spirit to protect and to guide her.
May Your will be done in this family.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Praying for both you and your husband. May the Lord bless you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top