N
noodles
Guest
Brothers and Sisters, I feel so down and worthless right now. I am 27 and I have not proven anything yet to my family and most especially to myself. I am so depressed because i feel like I have never made any right decision for my life. I am also a negative person, I only see the bad things happening in my life, not recognizing the good ones. I just want to be a good, positive person. I dont know where to start. I thank CAF because when i feel so alone, I pray for other people, makes my mind occupied and makes me feel good because i help other people through prayers. but of course i am not 24/7 online and i return to my old self, i.e. ungreatful, bored, sad…it feels so heavy inside…i always cry…i dont wanna be happy just because i need to…i wanna be happy because i really feel im happy…its very hard…please help me.
thank you
thank you