Please pray for this poor gal!

  • Thread starter Thread starter marlap2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marlap2

Guest
A friend of mine is going through the biggest storm right now.
Her husband wants no more of their marriage. It’s his second. Her only. For the last 16 years, she’s tried to keep it together, but it’s over now.
The house is up for sale. She has to try to sell it while being a mom to her kids, and …
… find employment to be able to raise the kids the best she can in a new environment
… fight breast cancer. She’s going in for an operation this week. (probably mastectomy, possiblity a lumpectomy) She’s terrified of needles. More terrified of needles, than the breast cancer.
… host a student from another country. (All was well and good when it was booked. Now is now, though, and she wants to give him a positive experience)
… her dog of 10 years had to be put down this week. Her little buddy in her stressful life.
… one of her best friends has decided after a long time to take her husband’s side in this situation.

Poor gal has so much on her plate. She’s not a Catholic. She DOES need our help in prayer though! I let her know that the world (at least our Catholic forum) has her back 🙂

Pax!
 
With God all things are possible.

Mary, help of Christians…pray for us!

Dear Jesus, I place this woman so in need of prayers in Your Sacred Heart.
 
That is one big cross to bear. I will definitely be praying for her. Bless you for being a good friend.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular marlap2’s friend, and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

†
 
Oh man. Lord, have mercy on Your daughter. She is far from You, but she needs You badly. I beg that You will shower Your light and grace and love upon her, that she can have peace and see the light at the end of the tunnel. St. Rita, St. Jane de Chantel, pray for us!
 
I am 5 years after your post. Have things gotten better with your friend? Does she still need our prayers?
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Praying…
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.*
 
I am 5 years after your post. Have things gotten better with your friend? Does she still need our prayers?
Yes. Just posted this today 🙂
Please pray. Thank you so much.
Blessings on this day and to your participation on this forum
 
Wow! :eek: Remembering your friend in my daily prayers. May God bless you both.
 
I pray that she will TURN to God and
His Church for help, we have a bond
that is deeper than matrimony!!

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(Forgive our debts as we forgive our debtors)
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is w/ you,
blessed are you among women,
blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us SINNERS now and
at the hour of our DEATH.
Amen. (X3)
 
Gracious and merciful Father, please come to her assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.
 
Good heavens. 😦

Praying to St. Joseph, because this requires his intercession…

Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

Amen.
 
Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your divine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top