Please Pray for this Suffering Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter LittleSoldier
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LittleSoldier

Guest
I have an online friend and tonight she posted that something really horrible has happened in her family. That is all she said except that she requested prayers. I have no idea what happened but I know it is not good and I am asking for prayers for her and her family. I will post any updates if I get them.

Oh Holy Jesus,
Please hold this family in Your hands,
give them comfort, love, and peace. They
are suffering so much right now. Please help them
in this, their time of need and sorrow. Please give
them the strength to make it through this tragedy and
to become stronger and closer because of it.

You know that I and my family have been through a
horrible tragedy, too. You know how my father sobbed
and my sister cried. You know the strains this can put on
a family and how rifts can form. Please don’t let that
happen to this family. Please keep them together as
they struggle to understand what is going on and what
they need to do.

Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for reaching in and helping this family in need. Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Prayers sent! God bless this family. May his healing presence be poured over them immediately, along with all necessary graces!
 
Jesus please flood Your blessings into this family.
Please help them through their terrible trial and bring all things to good for them in soul, mind, and body. Please surround and fill them with Your light and love, and also flood Your blessings into LittleSoldier’s family in their suffering and trials.

Mother Mary, all you Angels and Saints, please pray for these two families
 
Praying for this family …

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
 
I have an online friend and tonight she posted that something really horrible has happened in her family. That is all she said except that she requested prayers. I have no idea what happened but I know it is not good and I am asking for prayers for her and her family. I will post any updates if I get them.

Oh Holy Jesus,
Please hold this family in Your hands,
give them comfort, love, and peace. They
are suffering so much right now. Please help them
in this, their time of need and sorrow. Please give
them the strength to make it through this tragedy and
to become stronger and closer because of it.
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for reaching in and helping this family in need. Amen.
 
I have an online friend and tonight she posted that something really horrible has happened in her family. That is all she said except that she requested prayers. I have no idea what happened but I know it is not good and I am asking for prayers for her and her family. I will post any updates if I get them.

Oh Holy Jesus,
Please hold this family in Your hands,
give them comfort, love, and peace. They
are suffering so much right now. Please help them
in this, their time of need and sorrow. Please give
them the strength to make it through this tragedy and
to become stronger and closer because of it.

You know that I and my family have been through a
horrible tragedy, too. You know how my father sobbed
and my sister cried. You know the strains this can put on
a family and how rifts can form. Please don’t let that
happen to this family. Please keep them together as
they struggle to understand what is going on and what
they need to do.

Amen.
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, pray for our families, that all may become centers of peace and holiness. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for reaching in and helping this family in need. Amen.
 
Continuing to keep this suffering family in my prayers …
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for reaching in and helping this family in need. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in faith, I thank You for reaching in and helping this family in need. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top