Please Pray for Us.

• Thread starter Thread starter StacyS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StacyS

I found out Monday that I have suffered a miscarriage, and an unknown mass was found during the ultrasound. Double whammie. No news on the mass, yet.

Please, pray for me, my family, and my lost child.

S-

Dear Stacy, my prayers are with you. I am so very sorry for your loss. I will pray that all will be well with you. May God send His peace to you. May your little angel in heaven watch over you in love.

Stacy, you will be in my prayers.
Here’s hoping all goes well for you.
Hugs

40.png
StacyS:
I found out Monday that I have suffered a miscarriage, and an unknown mass was found during the ultrasound. Double whammie. No news on the mass, yet.

S-
Stacy,
I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I have and will pray for you and your family. God bless you.

Stacy

I have had several miscarriages and would not wish the pain of pregnancy loss on anyone. I will pray both for your emotional healing, and that you get some good news on the mass.

J

Stacy,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. These are difficult situations that one just really cannot understand why they occur. I feel certain that the Lord will keep you close to him.

I will also pray that you will receive some positive news about the other condition.

God Bless you.

Carl

Dear Stacey

I am so very sorry for your loss, please accept my condolenses. Your child is in heaven with God, talk to your child often.

I will keep you and your whole family in my prayers.

Miscarriage is so very painful.

I will keep you in my prayers for the ‘mass’.

My heart is with you.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you always and to those you love.

Teresa

40.png
StacyS:

S-
I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Try not to worry.

God Bless
Kathleen

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. I needed them, then, and I need them, now.

I went into the hospital for day surgery, and ended up staying for five days. Turns out the mass is cancer. Follicular lymphoma to be exact. I’ve been told that if you have to get cancer, this is the one to have, but…you know.

Please, continue to pray for me and my family.

Thank you.
Staacy

Oh my goodness! I will keep you dearly in my prayers for health, strength, and peace. Your little child is watching over you right now and praying for you as well.

I do not know the pain and fear of cancer, but I do know that of losing a child.

I am sorry.
Many prayers for you!

40.png
StacyS:
I would like to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. I needed them, then, and I need them, now.

I went into the hospital for day surgery, and ended up staying for five days. Turns out the mass is cancer. Follicular lymphoma to be exact. I’ve been told that if you have to get cancer, this is the one to have, but…you know.

Thank you.
Staacy
Dear Stacey

I am so very sorry that you did not get better news from the doctors.

I know you must be worried, but not every diagnosis of cancer is as serious as sometimes we first imagine. My words are letting me down here as to what my heart wants to say to you. What I am trying to say is don’t despair, cancer always brings drastic thoughts to our minds, but it is mostly the case that cancers are cured.

Ask you Priest for the Sacrament of the Sick for a healing.

I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say …We are all here for you at Catholic Answers.

Fight this Stacey! And anytime you need a shoulder or a friend don’t hestitate to call on me on the forums. I am here for you.

You and your family are in my heart and my prayers.

God Bless you Stacey love and much love and peace to you and all of your family.

Teresa

thanks for the update, you know you have a powerful prayer network going for you

You are in my prayers. I am sorry for your loss. Let the Lord carry your worries.

40.png
StacyS:

Thank you.
Staacy
I will pray for you.God Bless you,I will pray real hard.:gopray2: :gopray2: :gopray2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back