Please Pray for Us.

• Thread starter Thread starter StacyS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, honestly, cannot thank you enough for your prayers, and I ask that you continue to pray for me and my family.

I will keep you posted on my condition. I have no new information, as I haven’t met with the oncologist again. I must heal from the surgery, first. I promise, though to keep you posted.

Again, thank you so much for your prayers. I can surely use all the help I can get.

I wish you the best and a speedy recovery, I will also pray for you

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, “The Wonder Worker” because
of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in
their need. For so many years, you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys
the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored
with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to
heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

Stacy & Her Family

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude
to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

I will pray this novena for you and all who suffer from cancer tonight!!

I am possitive that you have many little Saints in heaven praying for you now as well.

Lots of prayers and love for you and your family, Stacy, including your precious little one in heaven.

I go for my PET scan on Friday. Please, continue the prayers!

Thank you, and GOD BLESS!
Stacy

:blessyou:

40.png
StacyS:
I go for my PET scan on Friday. Please, continue the prayers!

Thank you, and GOD BLESS!
Stacy

:blessyou:
Dear Stacey

You and your family are still in my prayers

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Pray also to St.Camilllus and all of us plus our youth group at our parish will add our prayers with yours. The greatest healer is Jesus. He binds all our wounds. Praise Him always! Trust Him!

Just an update…

I met with the oncologist on Tuesday. Dr. D said he didn’t see any surprises on the scan. The lymph nodes affected were too numerous to count, but the cancer has not spread to any major organs (liver, lungs, spleen, etc.). However, there is a small amount of cancerous cells in my bone marrow. This makes the cancer stage IV, but Dr. D said this is relative. Any amount of cancer in the bone marrow denotes stage IV, but he is successfully treating patients with cancer cells packed into their bone marrow.

So…no real good news, but no real bad news, either. My dad put it perfectly. “We weren’t expecting it to go away, so the news could only get worse, and it didn’t. So that in itself is good news.”

I attended a healing mass here in town, and though physical results were seen, my emotions have definitely taken a turn for the better.

I will be heading to B’ham soon for a second opinion. After that Chemo starts.

Please, continue to pray for me.
Stacy

I have been through cancer twice before. Keep a positive attitude all of the time. I have sent you a PM with some thoughts from my personal perspective. I will certainly remember you in my prayers Stacy.

God Bless you and yours.

40.png
StacyS:
Just an update…

I met with the oncologist on Tuesday. Dr. D said he didn’t see any surprises on the scan. The lymph nodes affected were too numerous to count, but the cancer has not spread to any major organs (liver, lungs, spleen, etc.). However, there is a small amount of cancerous cells in my bone marrow. This makes the cancer stage IV, but Dr. D said this is relative. Any amount of cancer in the bone marrow denotes stage IV, but he is successfully treating patients with cancer cells packed into their bone marrow.

So…no real good news, but no real bad news, either. My dad put it perfectly. “We weren’t expecting it to go away, so the news could only get worse, and it didn’t. So that in itself is good news.”

I attended a healing mass here in town, and though physical results were seen, my emotions have definitely taken a turn for the better.

I will be heading to B’ham soon for a second opinion. After that Chemo starts.

Please, continue to pray for me.
Stacy
We have not forgotten you Stacy. My husbands cancer is advancing also. He starts radiation in 4-6 weeks. He is healing from his surgery last week.We pray for all who suffer from cancer as we walk this road. Know we care and understand.

Asking JPII and Father Solanus Casey to intercede for you.

jmj,
Marie

Stacy -

you and your family are in my prayers. Rest assured that your child is in the loving arms of Jesus at this very moment.

Love, Karen Anne

we’re praying for you and your family, stacys. we love you.

Thank you, again, for all of your prayers.

If anyone is interested, I have started a blog with updates.

Thanks!

I am so sorry for your terrible loss. Take comfort in the Lord in these troubled times.

Michael

A prayer for all those in despair. This is a powerful prayer, please pass it on to others seeking help.

PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN (NEVER KNOWN TO FAIL)

OH MOST BEAUTIFUL FLOWER OF CARMEL
FRUITFUL IN THE SPLENDOUR OF HEAVEN
BLESSED MOTHER OF GOD, IMMACULATE VIRGIN,
ASSIST ME IN MY NECESSITY.

OH STAR OF THE SEA HEREIN YOU ARE MY MOTHER,
OH HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD,
QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH,
I HUMBLY BESEECH YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART,
SUCCOUR ME IN THIS NECESSITY (MENTION REQUEST)

SAY THREE TIMES…
THERE ARE NONE WHO CAN WITHSTAND YOUR POWER
OH SHOW ME, HEAR ME, YOU ARE MY MOTHER,
OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN,
PRAY FOR US WHO ARE RECOURSE TO THEE

SAY THREE TIMES…
HOLY MARY I PLACE THIS CAUSE IN YOUR HANDS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP TO ME AND MINE.
AMEN

(SAY FOR THREE DAYS, REQUEST WILL BE GRANTED AND PRAYER MUST BE PUBLISHED.
A.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back