F
fin
Guest
At the end of August, I received noticed that I would be put on a plan regarding my performance to improve it. It runs for 2 months until the end of October. If I don’t meet the requirements, I would be terminated.
I quickly went to work and started searching for other jobs, sending out resumes on September 1st and continue to do so.
Please pray that I can get a better job soon, well before the end of October, so no termination would occur, since I already have a job offer elsewhere by that time. I have responsibilities and bills to pay; moreover a termination notice won’t look good on my record, or anybody’s record for that matter. I have a lot on my plate; it’s not just work problems I have to deal with, and the sooner this could be resolved, the better.
Saint Joseph, please intercede for me so that I can get a better job, something better than this one, where I can make use of my talents, and be surrounded with good people.
I quickly went to work and started searching for other jobs, sending out resumes on September 1st and continue to do so.
Please pray that I can get a better job soon, well before the end of October, so no termination would occur, since I already have a job offer elsewhere by that time. I have responsibilities and bills to pay; moreover a termination notice won’t look good on my record, or anybody’s record for that matter. I have a lot on my plate; it’s not just work problems I have to deal with, and the sooner this could be resolved, the better.
Saint Joseph, please intercede for me so that I can get a better job, something better than this one, where I can make use of my talents, and be surrounded with good people.

