Please pray I find best school to go to

  • Thread starter Thread starter joshrp
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshrp

Guest
Hi,

I’ve just been getting the feeling that I am wasting my time at the school I am currently attending, and maybe should seek an education elsewhere. It just doesn’t seem like I can do much good where I am now. I probably need to go to a Catholic college that offers degree programs in theology. I don’t really know though. Please say a prayer that I am able to hear God’s advice as to whether I should stay where I am or seek another educational institution.

Joshua
 
Hi,

I’ve just been getting the feeling that I am wasting my time at the school I am currently attending, and maybe should seek an education elsewhere. It just doesn’t seem like I can do much good where I am now. I probably need to go to a Catholic college that offers degree programs in theology. I don’t really know though. Please say a prayer that I am able to hear God’s advice as to whether I should stay where I am or seek another educational institution.

Joshua
I think you are putting the question wrongly.
The Best School does not exist.
What exists is a good student who learns from everybody…
 
Lord please guide this person to know what is best for him in life Amen
 
Hi,

I’ve just been getting the feeling that I am wasting my time at the school I am currently attending, and maybe should seek an education elsewhere. It just doesn’t seem like I can do much good where I am now. I probably need to go to a Catholic college that offers degree programs in theology. I don’t really know though. Please say a prayer that I am able to hear God’s advice as to whether I should stay where I am or seek another educational institution.

Joshua
Praying for you
 
Praying for your discernment, Joshua. May the Holy Spirit guide your decision and remove your anxiety. Amen.
 
You are in my prayers. May the Lord lead you in the right path…
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
I think you are putting the question wrongly.
The Best School does not exist.
What exists is a good student who learns from everybody…
I have a 4.0 GPA, with over 60 credits. There is nothing wrong with my academic discipline.
 
I have a 4.0 GPA, with over 60 credits. There is nothing wrong with my academic discipline.
Sorry, I could not get what 4.0 GPA is and if 60 credits is many or few.
You did not get my point.
Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and the Facebook guy were dropouts…
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
You are in my prayers. May the Lord lead you in the right path…
 
Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kindgom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliever us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top