Hi everyone,
I think I am going to remain at the school I am attending for the time being. I have a friend who is studying philosophy in order to afterwards study at a Catholic college or seminary for theology. We are going to get together more often to study the many Catholic Fathers, Doctors, Popes, Saints, theologians, and philosophers. Currently I am registered next semester for a couple of philosophy courses and a couple of music courses, including a piano course and a private 1 credit performance study with a singing teacher whom I took a class with a few years ago. I am still trying to figure out whether this is the right combination of classes. I thank you for your prayers, and if you wish to continue praying for my intentions regarding my education, ask the Holy Spirit to guide me in choosing the courses and instructors He wishes me to register for. I am uncertain as to whether I should take 4 courses or less, as I have never taken more than 2 courses at a time while in college, because I have Asperger’s Syndrome and can get overwhelmed taking on a lot of actiivites, duties, and courses. I have only been taking 2 courses at a time, but I have a 4.0 GPA as a junior. But I would really like to start taking on more now, and my parents are worried I won’t be able to handle it, and I am not sure whether I am ready to do it either, but I think I can, and I want to try. Two of my courses I am registered for I know someone in the class, the piano class and a philosophy course, both of whom I know from the Catholic Center at the college. And we have talked about helping each other out during the semester on the course work. So I have that added support this semester which I have never had previously, knowing someone else who is taking a course before the semester even starts. The Holy Spirit hears your prayers, I assure you, and He sends me graces all of the time, and I try to pass on as many graces as I can to others! I won’t let any of your prayers go to waste, God willing!
Thank you all for praying for me so much!
Joshua