Please pray that i don't die before confession

  • Thread starter Thread starter Christ_Conquers
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christ_Conquers

Guest
Hi everyone,
Today I’ve had a number of opportunities to ask a priest to hear my confession but i didn’t ask. I’ve been so spiritually weak, i just went yesterday, and i think I’ve fallen again. I’m definitely going tomorrow, but please pray that i don’t die before then.
Thank you
 
Lord God, please protect this person and guide them. Please allow them to live long enough to go to confession; please give them that opportunity to enter into your perfect grace again. Amen.
 
***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

:crossrc:
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord, hear our prayer. Send angels to guide Christ Conquers into your Sacred Heart. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.
 
Lord please help those who need to attend confession to visit a Priest as soon as they can for the forgiveness of sins,which includes myself also,please grant us the strength we need to attend the sacrament of reconciliation,Amen

:byzsoc:
 
For Christ Conquers:
**
Holy Virgin Mary, there is no one like Thee born in the world among women.

Daughter and Handmaid of the Most Highest King, the Heavenly Father, Mother of Our Most Holy Lord Jesus Christ, Spouse of the Holy Spirit:

Pray for us with St. Michael the Archangel and all the powers of Heaven and all the Saints before Thy Most Holy and Beloved Son, the Lord and Master.**
**
Glory to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. **
Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Currently in the same boat. I will try to go Sat. but my car is gushing anti-freeze due to a bad intake gasket and I don’t have the money to fix it. If it wasn’t for that I would be beating down the door of The Cathedral that has it like five times a day.

Our Father Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us
and lead us not unto temptation
But deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary! Full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst woman and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory be to The Father, and to The Son, and to the Holy Spirit Amen.

:crossrc:.
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Holy Virgin Mary, there is no one like Thee born in the world among women.

** Daughter and Handmaid of the Most Highest King, the Heavenly Father, Mother of Our Most Holy Lord Jesus Christ, Spouse of the Holy Spirit:**

** Pray for us with St. Michael the Archangel and all the powers of Heaven and all the Saints before Thy Most Holy and Beloved Son, the Lord and Master.**

** Glory to the Father and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. **
Amen.
 
**+
**
O Most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother. O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen
 
Hi everyone,
Today I’ve had a number of opportunities to ask a priest to hear my confession but i didn’t ask. I’ve been so spiritually weak, i just went yesterday, and i think I’ve fallen again. I’m definitely going tomorrow, but please pray that i don’t die before then.
Thank you
Please Saint Joseph, help this person to obtain that most wonderful gift of true repentance so he/she will make a good and holy confession and be give that so needed help of fortitude to stand faithful in the face of temptation. Amen! Thank you Saint Joseph!
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
For all of my major sins I ask directly afterwards for forgiveness until I attend Confession and ask for Penance there and then. You will feel and know God Our Heavenly Father and Jesus forgiving you at the time through prayer and conversation along with Their Penance given to you (if you believe and trust in Jesus)!

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

O My God I am very sorry that I have sinned against You, and with Your help, I will not sin again, Amen.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top