M
mhuff1
Guest
I’ve been house hunting for a couple of months now. The first offer I put down on the first house I looked at. At the time, I thought it was the perfect one…location, size, all the features I’m looking for. But because I waited and shopped around, looking at other houses to be sure that the first one was the one I wanted to put an offer on, I was too late and they accepted another offer that was put in prior to mine.
That being said, I had been a little discouraged since I’m limited on my price range. This will be my first house.
My agent emailed me yesterday because this one just came on the market. So we took a look-see today on my lunch break. It’s perfect!!! Minimal work needed prior to moving (which is a must for me!) and all the features that I’m looking for. Location is great too - only about 3-5 miles from work! Imagine the gas money I could save by riding my motorcycle back and forth to work on less than 10 miles a day!!! :extrahappy:
So I signed the paperwork and we’ve submitted the offer about 3 hours ago. It was imperative that we get it in now before the weekend, when there’s bound to be people looking.
Please keep me in your prayers that this will go through! The clock is winding down on my lease and I’ve been so discouraged lately, especially after the 1st house. I guess that was God’s way of telling me that it wasn’t the one and the right one will come along. And it has and I really hope this is it!
Amidst everything that has happened to me in the past month or so, this is definitely a ray of sunshine.
That being said, I had been a little discouraged since I’m limited on my price range. This will be my first house.
My agent emailed me yesterday because this one just came on the market. So we took a look-see today on my lunch break. It’s perfect!!! Minimal work needed prior to moving (which is a must for me!) and all the features that I’m looking for. Location is great too - only about 3-5 miles from work! Imagine the gas money I could save by riding my motorcycle back and forth to work on less than 10 miles a day!!! :extrahappy:
So I signed the paperwork and we’ve submitted the offer about 3 hours ago. It was imperative that we get it in now before the weekend, when there’s bound to be people looking.
Please keep me in your prayers that this will go through! The clock is winding down on my lease and I’ve been so discouraged lately, especially after the 1st house. I guess that was God’s way of telling me that it wasn’t the one and the right one will come along. And it has and I really hope this is it!
Amidst everything that has happened to me in the past month or so, this is definitely a ray of sunshine.
