Please pray that I would find a job

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monica4316
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monica4316

Guest
Hi, 🙂

This month I am starting to apply for jobs… and I am very nervous… I’m applying to be a teacher, and unfortunately the field is so competitive that only a few people get jobs (even as supply teachers). I don’t know what other option there is for me and I really hope I can find a job and I have a big student loan to pay off lol. Please pray that God would help me get all my references, documents, etc, together, and that someone would hire me, if it’s His will 🙂

Thank you!!
 
Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death,
Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil
Amen!
 
O Mary, conceived without sin, O.P.N.
Pope St. Gregory the Great and St. John Baptist de la Salle, patrons of teachers, O.P.N.
All the angels and all the saints, O.P.N. Amen.
 
Praying you get all your documents in order. Praying you get hired as a teacher, if this is the Lord’s will for you. May you be abandoned to the Lord’s merciful love full of confidence in His merciful love. You will be in my prayers. May you persevere in faith. Amen.
 
An Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima prayer for Monica in prayerful hope that the Lord will help her find a teaching job.
 
Dear loving Father, You are the source of all good things. Please send your Holy Spirit to guide Monica to the perfect employment position … one which will allow her to best use the unique talents that You created and nurtured in her, for the glory of Your name and the building up of Your kingdom.

Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil
Amen
 
Petite, et dabitur vobis (“Ask and it shall be given to you”)

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.
 
You are in my prayers along with the rest of us unemplyed. Please God help us all. Amen
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil
Amen!
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil
Amen!
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil
Amen!
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen!
 
👍
Hi, 🙂

This month I am starting to apply for jobs… and I am very nervous… I’m applying to be a teacher, and unfortunately the field is so competitive that only a few people get jobs (even as supply teachers). I don’t know what other option there is for me and I really hope I can find a job and I have a big student loan to pay off lol. Please pray that God would help me get all my references, documents, etc, together, and that someone would hire me, if it’s His will 🙂

Thank you!!
Sign up for a weekly hour of Adoration at a chapel.
Place your prayer intentions in the chapel, along with the rest of the Adorers intentions.
That is the quickest way to obtain employement that I have seen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top