Please pray tonight for Dulcissima and her youngest two

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCtheMommy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KCtheMommy

Guest
She is heading into a power-struggle-situation with her ex. Please pray for her boys who don’t deserve this any day, much less Christmas. She has been fair, so pray for strength for her too --please.

That’s my Christmas wish: prayers & peace for Dulcissima and her babies.

Thank you.
:signofcross:
 
She is heading into a power-struggle-situation with her ex. Please pray for her boys who don’t deserve this any day, much less Christmas. She has been fair, so pray for strength for her too --please.

That’s my Christmas wish: prayers & peace for Dulcissima and her babies.

Thank you.
:signofcross:
Praying very hard for Dulcissima and her babies…May God give her strength and fill her with love this day and always. May God give the children His gift of love as well. What a difficult thing to be going through. I know…I have been there…but she will get through this and God will be by her side…Know that i will keep them in my prayers …(including the ex)…Diane
 
Should have sent me an email, KC, I wold’ve been praying sooner. But I’m praying now…
 
Praying for Dear Dulcissima and her youngest.

May God share His Grace upon them. Amen
 
Jesus I ask You loving kindness to prevail in this family so that the children and the separated parents can live in peace and mutual respect. Please bless Dulcissima and her ex-husband with all the peace necessary to allow the children to grow in a healthy and happy environment.
 
Praying for Dear Dulcissima and her youngest.
Keeping you in prayer and praying that God will heal and build this union. Diane
 
For healing, humility, patience, charity, and grace to overpower this situation the way our Lord would have it. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top