F
Father_T
Guest
**** T
I put a request up earlier to ask your prayers that I may do God’s will. It is about starting a male contemplative order in South Africa. We do not have any male contemplative communities here in SA. I could take the easy way out and Join a community overseas. But I feel that something needs to be done here in South Africa. Of cause it is a huge step to take. 1. To get a bishop to support this idea. 2. Finding a suitable place. 3 The big dirty word – money. The late Mother Theresa is my roll model and she left her comfortable convent and went and did what God was asking of her. Pray that I too may have the faith and take that huge step. May our Blessed Mother embrace this calling to serve Her Son more faithfully in the Contemplative life. God bless. Fr. Trevor
I put a request up earlier to ask your prayers that I may do God’s will. It is about starting a male contemplative order in South Africa. We do not have any male contemplative communities here in SA. I could take the easy way out and Join a community overseas. But I feel that something needs to be done here in South Africa. Of cause it is a huge step to take. 1. To get a bishop to support this idea. 2. Finding a suitable place. 3 The big dirty word – money. The late Mother Theresa is my roll model and she left her comfortable convent and went and did what God was asking of her. Pray that I too may have the faith and take that huge step. May our Blessed Mother embrace this calling to serve Her Son more faithfully in the Contemplative life. God bless. Fr. Trevor