Please pray

• Thread starter Thread starter envchemist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

envchemist

For our son who has terrible difficulties in school and for patience for me and his dad. We are struggling with patience and anger at his attitude and his lying. He does have a learning problem, but he’s making it worse. Thanks!

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying for you & your family.
May God grant you the strength and patience to love him and help in in his difficulties. I also pray for your son and other kids with learning problem (including my sister) so that they will be able to see God and feel His love for them…🙂

:signofcross: Keeping your son in daily prayer and may The Holy Spirit grant to you and your husband patience and understanding…

I have said a prayer for your intentions.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back