Please pray

• Thread starter Thread starter kramerbaby
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he is not home yet…😦 Well, We are hoping he willl come home tomorrow. I have had to take care of my other brothers because Dad can’t take anymore time off of work. Thanks for all you out there who have been praying, and I ask you to keep praying! PM me if there is something you wish me to pray for. I wish to return the favor! Thanks.

Dear kramerbaby,

You are a remarkable young woman. It sounds as if you are the oldest child in your family. I was in that position as the 2nd oldest of 9 children and had a lot of responsibility when I was your age. I loved it and I think I am a much better Mother for it now.
Keep doing whatever you can to help your parents get through this. I have faith that little Marc will be okay and you can watch him grow up as the little miracle that he is.

I am praying for Marc and all of your family. God bless and keep you all!

Regi

HE’S HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED WITH ME! WE ARE ALL HAPPY NOW, AND SINCE HE IS TEN DAYS OLD, THEY ARE NO LONGER WORRIED ABOUT BRAIN DAMAGE. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! MAY THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU. MAY HE HOLD YOU NEAR HIS HEART- KRAMERBABY

EXCELLENT news. I have a three month old and am getting choked up just thinking about what you and your folks must have been through. No time to quit praying though…pray pray and pray some more!

congrats

You got it…I’ll be praying.

kramerbaby said:
:crying: My baby brother Marc has to go back to the hospital. His Bili count is going up. We can’t get it to go back down. I am sure there is something else to it, because mom broke down and started crying. It took her about 10 minutes to compose herself again. Please, we could use all the prayers we can get, as he was born 4 weeks early. (See Mom had her Baby…four weeks early) PLEAsE PLEASE PLEASE pray for him. Our family is ferventley praying he gets better. Thank you. And if any one else wants to request prayers, post it and I will pray for those as well. Than you.

You can also make prayer requests here:
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=6815
40.png
kramerbaby:
HE’S HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THEY’RE HOME! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PRAYED WITH ME! WE ARE ALL HAPPY NOW, AND SINCE HE IS TEN DAYS OLD, THEY ARE NO LONGER WORRIED ABOUT BRAIN DAMAGE. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! MAY THE LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU. MAY HE HOLD YOU NEAR HIS HEART- KRAMERBABY

40.png
kramerbaby:
What a wonderful thread! I, too, rejoice with you!

I’ve just received some wonderful news, too.

I’m an RN but it’s been quite awhile since I worked in nursing. I still get asked questions though. Yesterday, my friend’s daughter-in-law, who’s 19 years old and 8 months pregnant, called her and needed to know what she should do. So my friend called me and I said to get her to the hospital, her water likely had broken and they may need to induce labor since there’s a risk of infection. So off they went. I heard nothing until an hour ago.

At first, they were going to keep her in the hospital, but another doctor thought the risk of infection would necessitate her being on antibiotics for two weeks, so they decided to “augment” her labor (didn’t use that word when I was active). Then the baby’s heart beat too rapidly, and when they tried to slow it, it beat to too slowly, so they decided to go ahead and do a C-section. They figured the baby would weigh about 4 !/2 lbs.

**Bottom line: mom and baby doing fine! **Little girl, weighs 5 1/2 lbs and her name is Sydney. Right now, like you, I’m ecstatic! The dad’s been smothering the baby in kisses, I’m told. Thank you, Jesus!

Enjoy that baby!

Praise be to God that Marc is home!

P.S. I’m continuing to pray.

What a wonderful family you have…I pray for all of you and for Marc continued improvement…God Bless 🙂

40.png
jrabs:
You are a wonderful sibling and an inspiration. Your parents should be proud.
thanks, jrabs! thanks to all of you, new and old. all of those who prayed/ are praying, let me know that you know he is home. You have all touched the hearts of my family. You have helped a miracle come through. I cannot express my gratitude enough! Thanks sooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back