Please say a prayer: Tumor found

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apple_Fan_Boy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Apple_Fan_Boy

Guest
Hi everyone. Once again I come here again asking for prayers for my son.
The MRI results came back and there was a tumor found in his brain.
They couldn’t confirm what kind of tumor it was so my son is going back for another MRI next week.

While we wait this out, I ask that you please say a prayer or two for my 6 yr old son.
Pray for good news.
Pray for a miracle.
Pray for strength.
Pray for faith.
Pray for his good health.
Pray.

Thank you all so much.
 
Dear St. Anthony, you recognized Our Lord Jesus as the Divine Healer.
In your goodness and kindness, please intercede for her son who is suffering from a tumor.
 
Divine Mercy, please heal this child and bring comfort to the parents.

Amen.
 
Words feel inadequate.
Praying from the heart for your son and for his parents and family
 
Saint Faustina,
You told us that your mission
would continue after your death
and that you would not forget us.

Our Lord also granted you a great privilege
telling you to "distribute graces as you will,
to whom you will, and when you will”.

Relying on this, we ask your
intercession for the graces we need,
especially for our particular intentions.

Help us, above all, to trust in Jesus
as you did and thus glorify His mercy
every moment of our lives.

Amen.

:angel1:
 
The LORD will sustain him upon his sickbed; In his illness, You restore him to health. Psalm 41:3

Dear God, please look upon this young child with Your eyes of mercy and touch him with Your hands of healing. Melt away that tumor and restore him to better health than before. Please also provide Your grace and peace for his family and strengthen their faith. Please forgive us our sins. In the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you all for the support.
We’re hoping that next week’s appointment will tell us more about the tumor.

Please pray for good news.
 
Hail Mary…

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
My heart and prayers are with you, your son and family:gopray2:

All is possible with God. Believe! and Trust in Him for your son’s healing.

John 4:50-53

God Bless! you always:heart:
 
My heart and prayers are with you, your son and family:gopray2:

**All is possible with God. Believe! and Trust in Him for your son’s healing. **

John 4:50-53

God Bless! you always:heart:
I believe in God.
I believe in the power of prayer.
So many times the good Lord and heard and answered my prayers.
Why is it that now my heart is full of doubt?

I’m going to keep praying.
God is good.
God is great!
 
Why? Because there is no challenge to faith greater than when something goes seriously wrong for our child. There is nothing we feel more and that takes us closer to the moment where Jesus says, “My God, why have You abandoned Me?” So you are in good company in your hurt and struggle, and with Jesus you say, 'Thy will be done" and like Him, you ask your friends to pray. You are walking with Him.
Jesus in Your great compassion please have mercy on this innocent little boy and his parents.
Mother Mary please pray for this little boy and his family.
 
Hi everyone. Once again I come here again asking for prayers for my son.
The MRI results came back and there was a tumor found in his brain.
They couldn’t confirm what kind of tumor it was so my son is going back for another MRI next week.

While we wait this out, I ask that you please say a prayer or two for my 6 yr old son.
Pray for good news.
Pray for a miracle.
Pray for strength.
Pray for faith.
Pray for his good health.
Pray.

Thank you all so much.
Lord please guide the doctors to have the knowledge and skills they need to help this precious son in every way.Please comfort his worried parents and all who love him and worry for him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend’s young son who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that This Son may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help for him to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

(we pray for This young son to be healed)

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (This young son). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into This son’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

St. Bernadette pray for us.
Our Lady of Lourdes intercede for us.
Our Lord hear our prayers.
 
Lord please guide the doctors to have the knowledge and skills they need to help this precious son in every way.Please comfort his worried parents and all who love him and worry for him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

St. Jude, the glorious apostle faithful servant and friend of Jesus,
the patron of hopeless cases of things despaired of,
pray for our friend’s young son who is sick and so miserable.
Make use we implore you of this particular privilege accorded to you,
to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of.
Come to our assistance in this great time of need,
that This Son may receive the consolations and succor of Heaven
in all his necessities, tribulations and sufferings,
particularly to help for him to get better from his illness
and to give him good health
and to guide his path,
and that we may bless God with you
and all the elect forever.
I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude,
to be ever mindful of this great favor,
and I will never cease to honor you
as my special and powerful patron
and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you.
Amen

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, the “The Wonder Worker” because of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in their need. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being. You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick persons whom I entrust to you:

(we pray for This young son to be healed)

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude to God for His great goodness and mercy.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal (This young son). You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into This son’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top