Please say a prayer...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lada
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lada

Guest
My high school Latin teacher died last week, and is being buried today. She was such a character…some of the things I look back on are hilarious now, but boy…she could really throw out the insults (and the chalk, and the erasers, and her keys…). She loved Mt. Dew, and sold canna bulbs every year…the ancestors of the canna bulbs I plant every spring still. She was 90 years old, and finally retired three years ago. I don’t know who teaches Latin now, but I can guarantee it’s not the same experience it was when Sr. Dympna was there.

RIP, sweet lady…who is now laughing her butt off that I called her “sweet”. LOL!

postbulletin.com/newsmanager/templates/localnews_story.asp?z=5&a=433077
 
Praying for Sr Dympna! Praying for comfort for you in your time of mourning!
 
Prayers for Sister Dympna Skelley… may she continue to serve God in heaven as she did on Earth.
 
+**
:gopray2:

****. . . for our dear elder Sister Dympna Skelley . . .
. . . :angel1: may :angel1: choirs :angel1: of :angel1: angels :angel1: . . .
. . . sweetly sing thee to thy rest . . .

“O, Blood and Water,
which gushed forth
from the Heart of
❤️
Jesus
as a fount of mercy for us,
I trust in you.”
- St. Faustina
Diary Entry #84
. . . all for Jesus+
. . . thank you Holy Mother Church+
:harp:

​
 
Requiem aeternam dona ei, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat ei.
Requiescat in pace. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top