Plz pray cops arrest sis on drugs

  • Thread starter Thread starter sadgirl1974
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sadgirl1974

Guest
its the only way to stop her, she is killing herself.

pray father goes to a home thank you all
 
Dear Lord - I pray for our sister calling for her to turn her back on drugs and self destruction. I pray that she realises that there is a life beyond drugs and that her focus turns to the one real saviour - Jesus. We are all weak my Lord and need your strength and courage to face our problems. Without you we are at a loss. I therefore beg that you re-call this lost sheep to your fold and that she recovers well from her situation.

For this I pray dear Lord. God have mercy on us.

Amen
 

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
 
Lord, hear this petition in accord with the Father’s merciful will. Send angels and the intercession of Our Lady to help with this cause, leading all involved to your Sacred Heart now and forever with joy. Amen.
 
its the only way to stop her, she is killing herself.

pray father goes to a home thank you all
Lord please help the sister of Sadgirl.Please grant her sister strength and guide her to stop taking drugs.This is a desperate situation Lord and we pray that our friend’s sister will be able to overcome her addictions in whatever way possible.Lord please help sadgirl and guide her to knwo how to best help her sister.Please Lord place Your healing hand upon this situation Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus have mercy
Sacred Heart of Jesus please hear our prayers
 
I will pray for your sister’s liberation from drug addiction. May Our Blessed Lord bring your sister healing and recovery and may He let her feel His unfailing love for her.
 
I commend your sister to the loving care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. May Mother Mary lead her to Jesus Christ, her Son, and help your sister to break free from her addiction. May Mother Mary help your father to have a good home.

Hail Mary…

Amen.
 
Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen
 
Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Lord please help the sister of Sadgirl.Please grant her sister strength and guide her to stop taking drugs.This is a desperate situation Lord and we pray that our friend’s sister will be able to overcome her addictions in whatever way possible.Lord please help sadgirl and guide her to knwo how to best help her sister.Please Lord place Your healing hand upon this situation Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen
 
Lord please help the sister of Sadgirl.Please grant her sister strength and guide her to stop taking drugs.This is a desperate situation Lord and we pray that our friend’s sister will be able to overcome her addictions in whatever way possible.Lord please help sadgirl and guide her to knwo how to best help her sister.Please Lord place Your healing hand upon this situation Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please help the sister of Sadgirl.Please grant her sister strength and guide her to stop taking drugs.This is a desperate situation Lord and we pray that our friend’s sister will be able to overcome her addictions in whatever way possible.Lord please help sadgirl and guide her to knwo how to best help her sister.Please Lord place Your healing hand upon this situation Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top