Poland - Feminist Urges Pro-Abortion People to “Revolt” By Vandalizing and Violently Attacking Churches

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people aren’t demons. The Devil has blinded them. What a shame.

Last edited:
This is exactly what happens with the left wing. Expect this in the U.S. if Joe Biden succeeds in cheating his way to the presidency. I will pray for Poland.

How is it ridiculous? Trump will keep the Lord’s children safe. Joe Biden will work to kill them. It is clear Joe Biden is satanic.

I got the impression that @WA_Catholic was not so much suggesting that Mr Biden is a Satanist as that he may actually be possessed by Satan or doing Satan’s work.

Yes, I do not believe Joe worships the Devil, but his actions and ideas are satanic and he may be under the influence of greed which Satan uses to malign God’s children.

Sadly the division is very real in the USA and families are torn apart by this, bringing on a great deal of unpleasantry.

Poland would be very smart to squash it before it gains a foothold and tears that nation apart. That appears to be what they are doing with abortion, keeping it out of their nation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back