Police Academy Acceptance!

  • Thread starter Thread starter starshiptrooper
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.
 
Unfortunately, I did not make it. Thanks for your prayers, I guess that I will make it in when God decides that I am ready and not before. I just wish that He would decide that I am ready sooner. :o
 
Hi starshiptrooper,

I am so very sorry to hear this. 😦

Prayers said for your intentions.

God bless you!
 
sorry that you were not accepted this time. praying for God’s will for you. will you re-apply at some other time? praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you. :blessyou::crossrc:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top