Poll on Consecration

• Thread starter Thread starter CCMom4
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CCMom4

Hi all,
This is my first post and I wanted to do a poll on how many here believe that the Consecration of Russia has been done correctly as our Blessed Mother asked. Just a yes or no will do.
Also a yes or no to “do we have the real 3rd secret?” Very curious to know what the majority here think.
Thanks CCMom4

The Church said it was done. So to say it wasn’t, would be to call the Church a liar.
I’ll stick with the Church. 🙂

Refresh my memory again? I know this is Fatima stuff…what are the three secrets and how does Russia fit into this and when did the Church rule on it?

Sincerely,

Forgetful and Confused

I’ll do my best to refresh your memory on Fatima. The first part of the Secret was: Our Lady showed the three seers a vision of many souls in Hell. She told them that many souls go to Hell and that they had noone to pray for them. That to save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to Her Immaculate Heart.The second part of the secret Our Lady told them of the dangers to Christendom. She told them that the good would be martyred, entire nations would be annihilated, and worse wars would break out and to prevent this she would come to ask for the consecration of Russia to Her Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If this was done there would be a period of peace granted to the world.
The third part of the secret has to do with a vision of the Holy Father walking up the side of a mountain where he is eventually martyred along with many other people and concerns us all about the loss of faith on a very grand scale. BUT In the end Her Immaculate Heart will triumph!!
I kept it as short as possible but in doing that there is so much left out 🙂
CCMom4

Let’s see…

Sr Lucia says Russia has been consecrated to Our Lady,

Pope John Paul II says Russia has been consecrated.

Hmmm…Not too hard to figure out whether Russia has been consecrated to Our Lady! Is it? 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back