Pollster: It's Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City...Except These Four

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Pollster: It’s Curious How Biden Underperformed Hillary Clinton In Every City…Except These Four.​

Matt Vespa

Posted: Nov 14, 2020

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Source: AP Photo/Andrew Harnik

. . . President Trump should keep fighting to the end. We have dead people voting. We have allegations of ballots being illegally backdated. Everything should be looked at right now.

Was this election stolen? Well, millions feel that way. The turnout numbers are odd in some states, like Wisconsin, which hit 89 percent. Now, is that figure impossible? No. Wall Street Journal’s Kimberley Strassel did the math, but it’s highly improbable given the turnout rates in the surrounding areas. It would require 900,000 people showing up for same-day registrations. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich was blunter last Sunday, when he said, “I think he would have to do a lot to convince Republicans that this is anything except a left-wing power grab, financed by people like George Soros, deeply laid in at the local level, and, frankly, I think that it is a corrupt, stolen election.” He was commenting on Biden’s call for unity. Yet, he also gave a hat-tip to someone we have written about here: Democracy Institute’s Patrick Basham.

“We believe these people are thieves, we believe the big city machines are corrupt,” the former House Speaker said. “Interestingly Patrick Basham, who’s the most accurate pollster, he’s British, wrote in a British newspaper…that this clearly was a stolen election, that it is impossible to imagine that Biden outran Obama in some of these states.” . . .
. . . How curious that, as Baris notes, “Trump won the largest non-white vote share for a Republican presidential candidate in 60 years. Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.”

Robert Barnes, the foremost election analyst, observes in these “big cities in swing states run by Democrats…the vote even exceeded the number of registered voters.”

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until, in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted. Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’; Trump’s real leads subsequently vanished.

The protracted, eventual outcome will determine the contemporary relevance of Stalin’s observation. No matter who wins, most pollsters already have lost their credibility and influence.
Trump is still very much in ‘Hail Mary’ territory regarding pulling this out, but it’s no longer about this election. It’s about the next one. If Democrats can get away with these shenanigans this year, do you think they’ll stop? . . .

From what I’ve been reading and hearing, there isn’t any trust left in pollsters understandably and not a whole lot of trust in the election results.

Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.
Somewhat randomly, I checked Harris County Texas, which includes Houston, and saw that Biden received 911k votes this year, HC received 706k in 2016. This is not the metropolitan area, but it is hard for me to believe HC made up the difference in the other counties. (just checked the next 2 largest, fort bend and Montgomery, and Biden leads HC in those by 60k and 30k.) I would not say Biden underperformed HC in the Greater Houston area.

I guess you can’t trust what any pollster say, not even one who tells you not to trust other pollsters…

Trump is still very much in ‘Hail Mary’ territory regarding pulling this out, but it’s no longer about this election. It’s about the next one. If Democrats can get away with these shenanigans this year, do you think they’ll stop? . . .
Many of the allegations in the article have been vetted in court and found wanting.

These untrue conspiracy theories will continue to circulate among the right for years.

That said, Biden should establish a Presidential Commission to look into the security of our elections. Not like Trump’s, that wa trying to prove an untrue premise, but a real (impartial) look at various voting modes, registration, voting rolls, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back