T
The_Catholic
Guest
To think about hell makes me sad. I can’t even imagine how lonely it feels…end I never want to! But I think about those who are there or will be there because of their hatred for God. I don’t know if it’s eternal physical pain, but if it’s really as if your in a cage like a prison cell, or solitary, then oh dear LORD how terrible! Alone forever! It draws tears into my eyes and such a deep sorrow. So that is why I firmly believe that all of those who end up in hell, while they are suffering, they still want NOTHING to do with God. Even if they could repent, they still would not because they would not want to enter a Kingdom where you’re not allowed to have lustful thoughts, discusting fantasies, multiple sex partners, etc. Just as Christ said in I believe St. John, that the Light came into the world but men loved the darkness and would not accept it.
That is also why I FIRMLY believe that a person who TRULY wants to live as God wants him to will either enter heaven immedietly or go through purgatory, being cleansed with the Blood of our Saviour.
I pray for ALL!
That is also why I FIRMLY believe that a person who TRULY wants to live as God wants him to will either enter heaven immedietly or go through purgatory, being cleansed with the Blood of our Saviour.
I pray for ALL!