U
unasloras
Guest
I lost my mother last week who was deeply devoted to social justice and was an incredibly compassionate and caring individual. She passed after a struggle with cancer in which she never lost hope.
I am challenged in finding a new testament scripture that is positive and less reflective of redemption and sin than the positive forces of the empathetic and progressive social justice teachings of the church.
I am a lifelong catholic as was my mother but am not a regular reader of the bible… are there any suggestions for scripture and for appropriate music for the service?
many thanks and blessings for your help
katheleen
I am challenged in finding a new testament scripture that is positive and less reflective of redemption and sin than the positive forces of the empathetic and progressive social justice teachings of the church.
I am a lifelong catholic as was my mother but am not a regular reader of the bible… are there any suggestions for scripture and for appropriate music for the service?
many thanks and blessings for your help
katheleen