J
josie_L
Guest
And why can’t I blame the Chinese government for covid-19?
It is a way to indirectly blame China.
Last edited:
It is a way to indirectly blame China.
Nope. I understand the FDA approval process as it was covered it pretty well when I was getting my Masters in Public Health. And as I practice Emergency Medicine I get to live the difference between FDA approval and various uses of drugs.No more EXTREMELY ignorant than you must be about FDA approval process from Phase I through approval and the rational behind clinical trials for safety and efficacy before use.
Thanks…but you lost me at:There, now maybe you won’t be so ignorant on the subject.
I have 23 years experience at the directorate level in Regulatory Affairs and pharmacovigilance and a boy scout merit badge in first aid, so we seem to be on equal footing.I understand the FDA approval process as it was covered it pretty well when I was getting my Masters in Public Health. And as I practice Emergency Medicine I get to live the difference between FDA approval and various uses of drugs.
But as a Canadian and someone who is of Italian descent I’m extremely angered by the Chinese government for allowing millions of Chinese citizens to travel abroad during a pandemic.Oh, you can and they deserve blame, but, in the United States, many on the right are trying to shift the blame entirely on others as a way to take blame away from the pathetic response of the Trump administration.
I replied the same way anyone else would who has already put up dozens of posts about Trump success stories about abortion, then gets asked about it, as though it is a conundrum.What did you say yesterday when I asked you about what Trump had done on abortion?
Some would call a government functionary with utter contempt for the President a part of the deep state.I have 23 years experience at the directorate level in Regulatory Affairs and pharmacovigilance
In your never ending eagerness to off as an expert. you’ve made yet another erroneous assumption. I worked in the bio pharma industry…not there is anything wrong with it, but is a fireman a government functionary?So you are a government functionary,
In “Regulatory affairs and ‘pharmacovigilance.’”. Huh. Those are some big titles. Congrats on getting those! Gotta be careful with those titles though, I’m guessing with Big Pharma that is a mid-six figure income…although I wonder if it fits with the bourgeoisie with their historical torches.In your eagerness to show your knowledge you’ve made yet another erroneous assumption. I work in the bio pharma industry
A guy performing first aid in back of a truck to stabilize a patient for care from a doctor and staff is hardly an expert on medicine Than a community college instructor is a college professor!but I’m a lot more of an expert on medicine than some guy sitting at a desk