L
LotusCarsLtd
Guest
I find that I need to start doing more “works” as I have faith and prayer but not works. Unfortunately I am not totally sure what to do.
I like music and choir and my friend has been bugging me to join her choir since they need basses. This could work for me…I’m just curious if this counts as a “work”.
The other things I am interested in are babies and helping the homeless. I heard from my mom that certain hospitals hire volunteers to play with babies that are in the ICU (who otherwise wouldn’t have much human contact). If this type of thing exists I’d love to give it a try. I also like helping the homeless but still feel uncomfortable about this.
What other ideas do people have? I like teaching, theology, music, and exploring…not sure how these might be put to use. I also have a talent for writing and computers.
[EDIT] Actually one that very much appeals to me is the baby cuddling (found an official name for it). I’d still appreciate suggestions though!
I like music and choir and my friend has been bugging me to join her choir since they need basses. This could work for me…I’m just curious if this counts as a “work”.
The other things I am interested in are babies and helping the homeless. I heard from my mom that certain hospitals hire volunteers to play with babies that are in the ICU (who otherwise wouldn’t have much human contact). If this type of thing exists I’d love to give it a try. I also like helping the homeless but still feel uncomfortable about this.
What other ideas do people have? I like teaching, theology, music, and exploring…not sure how these might be put to use. I also have a talent for writing and computers.
[EDIT] Actually one that very much appeals to me is the baby cuddling (found an official name for it). I’d still appreciate suggestions though!