Pray before posting to this forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter water
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

water

Guest
I was wondering how often you pray before create a post on this particular forum?

I would love to see high vote on 100%! 😉
 
I generally don’t pray before posting on this forum, and I ought to. Many times, debates can get heated, and it’s very easy to be uncharitable.
 
Hi,
I pray before I start posting in the begining. I dont pray before every single post. If the debate gets heated I stop and pray for wisdom, patience and guidance.

Peace
 
I was wondering how often you pray before create a post on this particular forum?

I would love to see high vote on 100%! 😉
50-50 But especially if I’m signing back on after posting something in a heated debate… Thanks for the reminder, Holy spirit guide my words. Make me a channel of your peace. Amen. I feel much better:thumbsup:
 
0 - 30% of the time would be the answer for me. I should probably pray before I post much more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top